We are all aware of the current situation caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19). The ICTTP 2020 is not scheduled until August and we are therefore proceeding with the arrangements as planned. We will continue to carefully monitor the situation and no later than June 15, 2020 we will make the final decision on hosting the conference as planned (August 25-27, 2020); or postponing it (August 24-26, 2021). During this period of uncertainty, we hope to be able to count on your support. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.